Pelican 1620 Case Black with Foam
Pelican 1620 Case with Foam
The Pelican 1620 Case with Foam (Black) is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from the elements. It is made of Ultra-High Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. It has a 0.25" (6.4 mm) neoprene o-ring, ABS latches that seal perfectly and includes an automatic purge valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure.
The 1620 comes with two side haul handles, front haul handle, an extension handle and strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings. The padlock protectors provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft. It is NATO-codified and tested to MIL C-4150J (Military Standard).
- Unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof case
- Made of Ultra-High Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable
- Includes a six-piece foam set that consists of one "egg crate" foam upper section, four Pick 'N Pluck foam sections and one 1.0" blank bottom foam section
- Built-in purge valve for changes in altitude or temperature.
- Retractable Extension Handle.
- Watertight to 30'.
- NATO codified and tested to MIL C-4150J (Military Standard)
- Temperature rating -10 to +210° F (-23 to +99° C)
- Two large side haul handles
- Large front haul handle
- Retractable extension handle
- Strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Padlock protectors provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft.
Pelican Products, Inc. is the global leader in design and manufacture of both high-performance case solutions and advanced portable lighting systems. Our products are used by professionals in the most demanding markets including firefighters, police, defense/military, aerospace, entertainment, industrial and consumer. Pelican products are designed and built to last a lifetime.