Pelican 1560 Large Case with Foam (Black)
Pelican Cases 1560 with Foam (Black)
The Pelican 1560 Case (Black) is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from the elements. It is made of Ultra-high Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. It has a 0.25" (6.4 mm) neoprene o-ring, two easy-open double throw latches that seal perfectly. It has a built-in automatic pressure equalization valve for changes in altitude or temperature. The case uses stainless steel hardware and has padlock protectors to provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft. It is carried by a comfortable rubber over-molded top and side handles, retractable pull extension handle and built-in wheels.
- Ultra-high Impact structural copolymer
- "Egg crate" type foam in lid, 1 Pick 'N Pluck foam insert and one 1" foam pad
- Easy open double throw latches
- Two Double Throw Latches.
- Padlock Protectors.
- Rubber Over-molded Handles.
- Built-in automatic pressure equalization valve
- Stainless steel hardware
- Padlock protectors
- Temperature rating -10 to +210° F (-23 to +99° C)
- Comfortable rubber over-molded side and top handles
- Retractable pull handle
- Built-in 2" hard rubber transport wheels
- IP67 (1 meter submersion for 30 minutes) (Ingress Protection)
- MIL C-4150J (Military Standard)
- Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280