Pee Safe 100% Organic Cotton Tampons - Super Plus (Pack of 16)
Tampons are designed to be easily inserted into the vagina during menstruation & absorb the menstrual flow.
Perfect size, great absorbency, and 100% protection from staining. Change the tampons, 3-6 times a day depending upon your flow. Never keep a tampon in for more than 8 hours.
Tampons provide the comfort and convenience for the women on the go, do anything you wish: swimming, bathing, sports, and more. There’s no slipping or shifting like with a pad. So they’re perfect for active women like you!
How to use:
(1) Remove the colored tear tape and unwrap the bottom half of the covering.
(2) Carefully unwind the removal cord. While holding the tampon firmly, tug the cord once to ensure that it’s securely attached.
(3) Hold your tampon at the end and remove the remaining wrapping.
(4) Insert the tampon with your finger into the vagina and push it with the upper rounded top at an angle as far back as possible.
(5) Relax and gently pull the removal cord diagonally downwards to slide tampon out.