Pee Safe 100% Organic Cotton Tampons - Super (Pack of 16)
100% organic cotton and fully bio-degradable, PeeSafe Tampons give you your freedom back in those troublesome days. No hassles, no wetness, no worries – only complete hygiene and freedom. Each tampon is crafted with 100% organic cotton which is grown without the use of toxic pesticides and synthetic fertilizers having a low impact on the environment. It is biodegradable and free from chlorine bleach, dyes, and other synthetics. Pee Safe tampons are extra-soft, natural, easy to insert and even eco-friendly when disposed of. Pee Safe Tampons are crafted with 100% organic cotton. Not with viscose, unlike most of the brands, Pee Safe tampons are extra-soft, natural, more comfortable and biodegradable when disposed of. Tampons are designed to be easily inserted into the vagina during menstruation & absorb the menstrual flow. Perfect size, great absorbency, and 100% protection from staining. Change the tampons, 3-6 times a day depending upon your flow. Never keep a tampon in for more than 8 hours. Tampons provide the comfort and convenience for the women on the go, do anything you wish: swimming, bathing, sports, and more. There’s no slipping or shifting like with a pad. So they’re perfect for active women like you!
How to use:
(1) Remove the colored tear tape and unwrap the bottom half of the covering.
(2) Carefully unwind the removal cord. While holding the tampon firmly, tug the cord once to ensure that it’s securely attached.
(3) Hold your tampon at the end and remove the remaining wrapping.
(4) Insert the tampon with your finger into the vagina and push it with the upper rounded top at an angle as far back as possible.
(5) Relax and gently pull the removal cord diagonally downwards to slide tampon out.