Travel in a way so that you get lost somewhere amidst your waves of thoughts. Travelling is your best guide that teaches you the most inspiring lessons on life, nature and emotions. It also paves a path that brightens up your way in order to make you reach to the top most level during your journey. The best part of travelling is that your journey starts with a blank page but it ends with a complete book of memories.
Journey ends and you reach your destination, but actually journey is endless as it makes you travel everywhere with the same learnt ideologies. Staying at a new place, eating new cuisine, learning the local language, sleeping in tents, meeting new people on the go, staying safe and protected are all that you learn while you step out of your home.
There are different ways of travelling be it solo travel, group excursions, office tours, family trips, trekking with friends among many others. But every type of travel has a single motive of enjoying the trip with no life hassles.
It is better to create your journey a memorable one instead of staying hinged on to your troubles, worries or irritations of any kind.
Those picturesque images, that heart wrenching attachment with the place, the heart-warming experience of one and only go-to destination of yours make you visualise that destination where you would like to get lost forever.
These travel quotes help you in getting attached to the most awaited trip that you still crave for or the most beloved destination that you still miss at heart.
1. “Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow.”–Anita Desai
Image Credit: The Blonde Gypsy
2. “A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving.”–Lao Tzu
Image Credit: BuzzFeedYellow
3. “The traveler sees what he sees. The tourist sees what he has come to see.”–G.K.Chesterton
Image Credit: Jayne-gorman
Image Credit: gorsel
5. “Investment in travel is an investment in yourself.” ~ Matthew Karsten
Image Credit: Bevan Goldswain
6. “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.”-Confucius
Image Credit: Elle-Rose, the world and then some
7. “Own only what you can always carry with you: know languages, know countries, know people. Let your memory be your travel bag.”-Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
Image Credit : worldofwanderlust.com
Woah!!I am nostalgic with the mesmerising view of my last trip to Columbia with my family!!So, are you planning to carry your backpack soon?
Feature Image Credit: phxnews.com